Snell's Law Demonstrator
Demonstrates Snell's Law, a formula that describes how light is refracted when it moves between different media.
Running this animation on your computer...
- right-click to download snellslaw.swf and snellslaw.html to the same directory
- open the html file in a browser to run the animation
Linking to this animation...
- copy and paste the code below into your webpage or blog:
Putting this animation on your website...
- upload snellslaw.swf to the same directory as your webpage
- copy and paste the following code into your webpage: