Planetary Orbit Simulator (NAAP)
Models the motion of a hypothetical planet that orbits the sun according to Kepler's laws of motion. This simulator includes controls for investigating each of Kepler's laws.
Running this animation on your computer...
- right-click to download kepler.swf and kepler.html to the same directory
- open the html file in a browser to run the animation
Linking to this animation...
- copy and paste the code below into your webpage or blog:
Putting this animation on your website...
- upload kepler.swf to the same directory as your webpage
- copy and paste the following code into your webpage: