Eclipse Shadow Simulator
Provides draggable earth and moon discs with shadows, which can be used to demonstrate how the umbral (complete) and penumbral (partial) shadows give rise to different types of eclipses.
Running this animation on your computer...
- right-click to download shadowsim.swf and shadowsim.html to the same directory
- open the html file in a browser to run the animation
Linking to this animation...
- copy and paste the code below into your webpage or blog:
Putting this animation on your website...
- upload shadowsim.swf to the same directory as your webpage
- copy and paste the following code into your webpage: