Phase Positions Demonstrator
Demonstrates how planet and moon phases depend on orbital geometry. Users can drag two bodies around to see how the observed appearances change.
Running this animation on your computer...
- right-click to download phaseDemonstrator.swf and phaseDemonstrator.html to the same directory
- open the html file in a browser to run the animation
Linking to this animation...
- copy and paste the code below into your webpage or blog:
Putting this animation on your website...
- upload phaseDemonstrator.swf to the same directory as your webpage
- copy and paste the following code into your webpage: