Three Views Spectrum Demonstrator
Demonstrates how different spectra can arise from a light bulb (a thermal source) and a cold, thin gas cloud. The spectrometer shows emission, absorption, or continuous spectra based on where the draggable telescope is pointed.
Running this animation on your computer...
- right-click to download threeviewsspectra.swf and threeviewsspectra.html to the same directory
- open the html file in a browser to run the animation
Linking to this animation...
- copy and paste the code below into your webpage or blog:
Putting this animation on your website...
- upload threeviewsspectra.swf to the same directory as your webpage
- copy and paste the following code into your webpage: