Doppler Shift Demonstrator
Shows circular waves expanding from a source. Movement of the source or observer affects the frequency of the waves seen by the observer, demonstrating doppler shift.
Running this animation on your computer...
- right-click to download dopplershift.swf and dopplershift.html to the same directory
- open the html file in a browser to run the animation
Linking to this animation...
- copy and paste the code below into your webpage or blog:
Putting this animation on your website...
- upload dopplershift.swf to the same directory as your webpage
- copy and paste the following code into your webpage: