Transit Simulator (NAAP)
Demonstrates how a planet passing in front of its parent star can cause dips in the star's lightcurve, potentially leading to the planet's detection.
Running this animation on your computer...
- right-click to download transitsimulator.swf and transitsimulator.html to the same directory
- open the html file in a browser to run the animation
Linking to this animation...
- copy and paste the code below into your webpage or blog:
Putting this animation on your website...
- upload transitsimulator.swf to the same directory as your webpage
- copy and paste the following code into your webpage: