Eclipsing Binary Simulator
Models the motions of two stars in orbit around each other, and the combined lightcurve they produce. This simulator allows the user to control multiple parameters to see how they effect the lightcurve. Includes several real datasets.
Running this animation on your computer...
- right-click to download eclipsingbinarysim.swf and eclipsingbinarysim.html to the same directory
- open the html file in a browser to run the animation
Linking to this animation...
- copy and paste the code below into your webpage or blog:
Putting this animation on your website...
- upload eclipsingbinarysim.swf to the same directory as your webpage
- copy and paste the following code into your webpage: