Astronomy Pursuit is a board game for young astronomers (ages 12-18). Based on Trivial Pursuit, there are
four categories of questions: questions about the moon, sun, solar system, and random trivia and pop
culture with astronomy. The rules of the game are as follows:
- Players role the dice, high number wins and the corresponding player moves first. Play then moves
- Role the dice again and move the corresponding number of spaces. Movement may be made in any
direction, but only one direction per role.
- Player to the left will read the question.
- If question is answered correctly, player roles dice and moves again. If the answer is incorrect,
play moves to the next player.
- Four pieces must be gathered. One from each space at the bottom of each arm.
- After a player has collected all four pieces they must move to the center slot on the board (the
multi-colored spiral galaxy). Reader picks the final question.